Model ~ RS720C
PLEASE NOTE: THIS MODEL DOES NOT COME WITH A STAND, SO CONSIDERED A DESKTOP MODEL.
Control System ~ Risc micro-controller
Drive Type ~ Stepper motor
Media Size ~ 27″
Cutting Size ~ 24″
Cutting Speed ~ 600 mm/s
Cutting Force ~10-500 g
LCD Display~ English
Resolution ~ 1000 DPI
Repeatability(mm) ~ 0.01
Command ~ HPGL
Interface ~ 232/USB
Power ~ 90~240V / 50~60Hz
Warranty ~ 12 Months
1)Low cost and high performance machine for the manufacture of signaling.
2)Controlled by RISC high-speed processor, a high speed cache.
3)It can regulate the pressure and speed numerically at real-time.
4)It supports CorelDraw files, bringing great convenience to work.
5)The cutting plotter is highly stable and has nearly no malfunctions.
6)It has a stylish design and very solid support.
7)The cutting plotter has LCD with a very accurate and simple English Menu, operated it by pressing buttons.
8)The plotter’s pinch rollers are adjustable.
Shipping to Canada Addresses ONLY
What is included with this item:
- 24″ Vinyl Cutter no legs or stand
- Blade Holder
- 3 x 45° Blades
- Plotting Pen and Pen Holder
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Dust Coat for the plotter
- User Manual – Emailed PDF
- Artcut 2009
- 1 roll of 24″ vinyl limited colors available (Black, White, Red and Yellow)
- 1 roll of 24″ transfer tape
optional 232 cable $4.99
NOTE: THIS WORKS WITH WINDOWS XP, 7, 8 AND 10.
NOT COMPATIABLE WITH MAC.
Carriage, A new shark fin radiatingstructure design
Ensure that the car coil
Long time operation
High temperature resistance, no deformation
Friendly operation panel, 9 buttons and 2 lines backlit LCD display, easy to use. Up
to 500g of 38 levels and 600mm/s of 16 levels selectable
Binary-port connectivity with serial & USB interface ports
Three pinch rollers, handling widely range material, such as sandblast rubber, t-shirt material, vinyl material etc
Application:Vinyl Sticker, Heat Transfer, Sticker Paper, Reflection Film.
- 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from all returns.
- Items must be in Original packaging and all items originally included by the manufacturer. Return shipment is paid by customer. Items purchased may be returned up to 14 days from the delivery date. Opened Software is not refundable.
- You can expect to receive your refund with 6-10 Business Days of the item being physically received. The timeframe includes product inspection and refund processing. Missing or damaged items will result in a reduction in refund.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and if you return an item that is offered with free or including shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Signcut will provide support to getting your plotter set up. We do not provide training of the uses of your plotter and/or the software that is included. Please refer to your manuals and online youtube videos.