1. SignCut will provide the customer with help files and online YouTube videos to assist with getting your machine set up. If you are not able to get your machine working after watching the videos and reading the manual and help files, SignCut will provide email or online support via TeamViewer, Skype or WhatsApp.
2. SignCut is not responsible for training on the different software’s, a manual is provided to you and YouTube videos are available online. We can provide general uses, but we suggest you view the number of tutorials on YouTube to assist you.
3. The one-year warranty period does not include on-site repair services. If your machine is having an issue, we will do all we can to assess the problem via TeamViewer, Skype or WhatsApp. If the issue can not be solved remotely, you may be asked to return to us the damaged part for repair or replacement. The cost to return to Markham, ON will be at the owner’s expense. SignCut will pay the return shipping of the repaired part or replacement back to the customer, if within 30 days of invoice. If after 30 days to end of the One (1) year warranty, customer will pay both shipping ways. You will be provided with instructions on how to remove and replace the damaged part. Do NOT remove without SignCut authorization to remove part. We will not ship out any parts before we receive the part in question. SignCut is not responsible for outside technician labor cost if fixed by a 3rd party.
4. If you must return the product for any reason other then damaged, the machine must be returned within 30 calendar days of invoice, there will be a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be shipped back in original packaging in like-new condition, with all accessories, cables, software, manuals, etc. missing items will be deducted from your return price, We suggest using FedEx or UPS or other traceable methods of insured shipping for your protection, any damaged caused by improper packaging will be deducted from your refund. You must inform us about defects, shortages, and exceptions within 5 days of receipt of order or order is considered complete. Original shipping as well as return shipping charges, are non-refundable. After a return has been received, it will take 7 to 14 days for payment to be refunded on your original method of payment. Any changes to the machines without prior authorization from SignCut or the manufacturer will null the warranty and refund.
5. The warranty extends only to the original owner of the machine and is not transferable.
6. Consumable Material: Vinyl and other consumable supplies such as application tools, blades, cutting strips, transfer tape, mirrors, lens and laser tubes etc. are not eligible for return.
7. Software: Software is not eligible for return under any circumstances. Opened or unopened.
8. Special orders shipped directly from China are not eligible return, final sale. If the special order arrives damaged, this will be dealt on an individual case.
9. SignCut will not reimburse customer for used or wasted vinyl while the customer is operating the machine. Or responsible for loss of sales during these times.
10. SignCut is not responsible for any personal injury using our machines. Please follow safety rules when operating any machinery.
11. Tech support and service is available by appointment, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm AST in Canada.
12. When making a purchased online or through a salesperson you are agreeing to the Warranty, Service and Return Policy. Whether you have read or not.
13. We accept Cash (for pick up orders at the warehouse), Email Money Transfers (EMT), Bank Drafts, and Visa/Mastercard (3% fee will be added to credit card invoices for CNC Router’s, Laser Engravers and any special orders).
NOTE: Like all machinery, regular cleaning and maintenance is required so that your product will run at full capacity.
SignCut reserves the right to update and change the Warranty, Service and Return Policy at anytime.