M900 Laser Engraver and Cutter
Model Number ~ M900
- Control system: 32 BIT DSP
- Working size (XY): 23″ x 35″ (600mm x 900mm)
- Laser tube type: Water cooling Co2 sealed Glass
- Laser power: 80W
- Power: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Driver type: Stepper Motor
- Max speed: 1000mm/s
- Resolution: 2500 DPI
- Repeatability: <0.01mm
- PC Interface: USB2.0 and USB Disk
- Image form: PIT, DXF, BMP, AI, DST
- Warranty: 12 Months (3 months for Laser tube and mirrors)
- Brand: Redsail
- Package Dimension: 1590x1560x1220 (mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 1500x1140x1050 (mm)
- G.W. : 300KG
(01) Laser Engraving software Package (English Version)
(02) User Manual (CD)
(03) CW3000 Industry Cooling System
(04) Air exhaust fan
(05) Air Pump
(06) Communication cable and USB Cable
(07) 3 Reflect optics (installed in the machine)
(08) 1 Focus optics (installed in the machine)
(09) 1 Laser tube
(10) Motorized up-and-down workplate
(11) Reddot Positioning Function
(12) Blade work table
(01) Rotary attachment
(02)Laser tube of high power (80W )
(03)Honeycomb work table
Pick up price, TAX and shipping cost is not included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote with shipping (please provide shipping address in your email).
Applicable Materials: plexiglass, rubber, marble, leather, crystal, bamboo, wood, and glass.
Applicable Industries: Advertising, Signs, Gifts & Crafts, Promotional Items, Plaques, Trophies, Awards, Glassware, Precise Ornaments, Souvenirs, Models, Architectural Models, Furniture, etc.
Q. Can the machine engraving and cutting?
A. Yes, even on the same Job, you can do setting with different colour in the software and also can making holes.
Q. Does this machine work with computer?
A. You must connect with computer with USB cable when you change the settings of machine. for the design files, you can transfer the file with USB memory stick to the machine, Or can download it to the machine directly with USB cable from computer.
Q. How long the laser tube is working well?
A. Unfortunately we cannot confirm about this, it is about 3000+ hours.
Q. Do you available spare parts?
A. we can provide all of spare parts of any model, we list.
Q. I have heard the mirrors need cleaning?
A. Yes they do but not after every job, once a week is normally is enough
Warranty, Service and Return Policy：
Please check our Warranty, Service and Return Policy under ‘Contact Us’
SignCut will provide on site training for our machines at an additional cost to be determined on an individual basis. Signcut does not provide ongoing support for software after initial training, you must contact the software company.
We accept Cash (for pick up orders at the warehouse), Email Money Transfers (EMT), Bank Drafts, and Visa/Mastercard (3% processing fee will be added to total credit card invoices for CNC Router’s, Laser Engravers and any special orders). We also offer financing.