New stock arriving in late May/June
Worktable Size ~ 24″ x 36″
Max Moving Speed (mm/min) ~ 8000
Max Machining Speed (mm/min) ~ 4000
Machine Precision ~ 6.5′
Repeatablility ~ ≤0.05mm
XY Working Area ~ 1.9′ x 2.9′
Gantry Height ~ 3.5″
Drive type ~ Microstepping Stepper Motor System
Spindle (W) ~ 800
Spindle Speed (RPM) ~ 0 – 24000
Spindle Tools ~ ф3.715/ф6
Command Code ~ HP-GL, G-code
Power Supply ~ AC 220V±10%/50~60HZ
Machine Dimension ~ 51″ x 38″
Warranty ~ 12 Months (6 Months for Spindle)
Regular – $3999.00
Sale $2,999.00 CDN
· X, Y, Z axis of our machine use Ball Screw, longer using-life and higher accuracy, reliable part.
· We use 24000 rpm 800W industry Air cooling spindle, confirm that it is NOT second-hand direct-current 200W or 300W spindle which shown in other Seller. Our Air Cooling Spindle has long lifetime. This Spindle is very stable with good quality.
· We use the industry standard 1.5KW inverter, NOT the CNC that use the simple DC speed regulation system.
· We use industry standard motor stepper driver, the max current and voltage is 4A/48V, the max micro-step is 128 step, which is important to make a good work.
· The machine can achieve the performance of good resolution and less noise.
· User Manual (CD in English Version)
· DSP handle
· Communication cable
· Power cable
· Clamp: 4 sets
· Wrench: 2 pieces
· Bit: 8 pieces (6 pieces Flat bottom bits, 2 pieces Two spiral flute bits,)
· Other tools
SignCut CNC Routers are easy to learn and operate, the control system of CNC Router is compatible with Type3/Artcam/UG/Pro-E/Mastercam/Ucancam V9 and so on.
Design software is not included in the price
RS6090 Mini CNC Router has a wide range of application. it is used to engrave on acrylic, plastic, PVC, wooden board, PCB, stone, brass, aluminum etc.
The 800W desktop RS6090 CNC can cut many materials, such as, cut through 3-5mm acrylic one time, 5mm MDF, general wood (not hardwood) 10mm, speed will be 1m / min, PVC hardness is quite different more, not well defined, the hardest estimate is also the parameters of acrylic. If you want to cut thicker material, you can layer it, you can have the second pass to cut through.
The 800W desktop CNC recommends that the depth of engraving aluminum be within 3mm, and the speed is recommended to be within 1m/min. It is not recommended to cut aluminum.
SignCut will provide on site training for our machines at an additional cost to be determined on an individual basis. Signcut do not provide ongoing support for software after initial training, you must contact the software company.