Model ~ RS4040
- The RS4040 as it stands today is much more than a simple CNC carving kit. We have focused on producing an ecosystem to aid and inspire its customers, allow you to configure the machine to greater levels of autonomy and capability.
- A popular choice for makers looking to CNC carve a wide array of materials, the RS4040’s party trick is in its scalability and its ease of use.
- Based on open source project, RS4040 is an easy-to-use desktop CNC product, designed for DIY enthusiasts and small processing business.
- Based on open source project, you can get many free support from open source community.
- Equipped with 300W spindle (you can upgrade to DelWalt 611 spindle).
- Pushing the spindle along the X-, Y- and Z- axes are NEMA 23 stepper motors, which should provide adequate oomph to glide through plastic, wood, and aluminum.
- RS4040 runs on GRBL firmware, meaning that it is also compatible with a host of other 3rd-party CNC/CAD software solutions.
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Clamp: 4 sets
- Wrench: 2 pieces
- Tool Holder ER11-6
- Bit: 14 pieces (8 pcs flat bottom bits, 4 pcs two spiral flute bits, 1 pc cleaning bottom bits and 1 pc 3D V-Type bit)
Limited stock available in our Markham, ON warehouse. Price is pick up only, does not include shipping.
Email email@example.com for a quote with shipping (please provide shipping address in your email).
Acrylic, wood, PVC, MDF, and double color sheet
Warranty, Service and Return Policy：
Please check our Warranty, Service and Return Policy under ‘Contact Us’
SignCut will provide on site training for our machines at an additional cost to be determined on an individual basis. Signcut does not provide ongoing support for software after initial training, you must contact the software company.
We accept Cash (for pick up orders at the warehouse), Email Money Transfers (EMT), Bank Drafts, and Visa/Mastercard (3% processing fee will be added to total credit card invoices for CNC Router’s, Laser Engravers and any special orders).