Model ~ RS1318
CNC Router adopt steel welding machine body, Linear Guideways and Ballscrews, it provides long lifetime, superior cutting and engraving quality, while requiring minimal maintenance.
1. X,Y, Z Guide with Rolling ball screw makes more efficient.
2. High Precision Stepping motor makes engraving more precise.
3. 2.2kw water Cooling Spindle available operating for long time, which can reinforced the processing ability of the machine and can be used to process hard materials.
4. Adopt overall casting machine body, More steady and strong.
5. Cover plates reducing pollution for the screws and shafts.
6. 2D or 3D engraving much more materails by spiral flute bits, such as metal, steel, MDF board, solid wood, composite board plywood, stone and etc.
7. Simple installation and easy operation.
X, Y, Z Work Area ~ 51″ x 70″
Gantry Height ~ 5.9″
X, Y Guide ~ Rolling Ball Screw
Drive Type ~ SR4/SR8
Spindle ~ 2.2 KW
Max Moving Speed ~ 8000 mm/ min
Max Cutting Speed ~ 4000 mm/min
Resolution ~ 0.025 mm
Repeatability ~ ≤ 0.0 5 mm
Suction Device ~ Diameter 80 mm
Interface ~NC Studio/ DSP Handle
Command Code ~ HPGL, G-code
Spindle Tools ~ ф3.715/ф6
Spindle Speed ~ 0~24000
Power ~ 220V±10%/50~60HZ
Machine Dimensions ~ 7.5′ x 6.1′ x 4.4′
Packing Dimensions ~ 7.8′ x 6.5′ x 5′
N.W ~ 870 Lbs
G,W ~ 1322 Lbs
Warranty ~ 12 Months (6 months for Spindle)
Price does not include shipping.
Price does not include shipping from China to your address. Delivery is approx 45 – 50 days. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote with shipping (please provide shipping address in your email).
SignCut CNC Router RS-1318 can be used for advertisement engraving and cutting, mold manufacturing, wood processing, craft manufacturing, light box cutting, building model cutting, indoor decoration cutting, light equipment mold processing, acrylic board processing with high precision and high speed.
We offer financing.
SignCut will provide on site training for our machines at an additional cost to be determined on an individual basis. Signcut do not provide ongoing support for software after initial training, you must contact the software company.