M4060 Mini Laser Engraver and Cutter
Stock in Markham ON
Model Number ~ M4060
- Control system: 32 BIT DSP
- Working size (XY): 23.6″x 15.7″(600mm x 400mm) with double side open door
- Up and down work plate (Z): 7.8″ (200mm, manual)
- Laser tube type: Co2 Glass sealed laser tube
- Laser power: 50W
- Driver type: Micro Stepping Motor
- Max speed: 800mm/s
- Resolution: 1000 DPI
- Location precision: <0.01mm
- PC Interface: USB2.0 and USB Disk
- Software: AutoLaser
- Image form: HPGL, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, AI
- Warranty: 12 Months (3 months for Laser tube and mirrors)
- Brand: Redsail
- Package Dimension: 1380*890*690 (mm)
- Package: Standard Wooden case for export
- G.W. : 150KG
(01) Laser Engraving software Package (English Version)
(02) User Manual (CD)
(03) Water Pump and Water tank
(04) Air exhaust fan
(05) Air Pump
(06) Communication cable and USB Cable
(07) 3 Reflect optics (installed in the machine)
(08) 1 Focus optics (installed in the machine)
(09) 1 Laser tube
(01) Rotary attachment
(02) Motorized up and down platform
(03)Laser tube of high power (60W)
(04) Industry Water Cooling system CW3000
Stock available in Markham, ON for pick up or Delivery. Price is pick up plus tax. Email your address for delivery pricing.
Applicable Materials: Acrylic, plexiglass, fiberglass, laminated plastic, rubber, marble, leather, crystal, bamboo, cloth, fabric/denim, plastic, paper, wood, MDF, anodized aluminum, coated metal, and etc.
Applicable Industries: Advertising, Signs, Gifts & Crafts, Promotional Items, Plaques, Trophies, Awards, Glassware, Precise Ornaments, Souvenirs, Models, Architectural Models, Furniture, etc.
Q. Can the machine engraving and cutting?
A. Yes, even on the same Job, you can do setting with different colour in the software and also can making holes.
Q. Does this machine work with computer?
A. You must connect with computer with USB cable when you change the settings of machine. for the design files, you can transfer the file with USB memory stick to the machine, Or can download it to the machine directly with USB cable from computer.
Q. Can the machine be split so it can fit into my doors?
A. Yes it can the legs separate from the main body of the machine.
Q. How long the laser tube is working well?
A. Unfortunately we cannot confirm about this, it is about 3000+ hours.
Q. Do you avaliable spare parts?
A. we can provide all of spare parts of any model we listing.
Q. I have heard the mirrors need cleaning?
A. Yes they do but not after every job, once a week is normally enough
Q. Can I put larger materials in the machine?
A. Yes, the machine has doors which can be opened to accommodate larger materials
Q. How about the after sell service?
A. Free tech support for the whole life of the machine, and 24 hours telephone
Warranty, Service and Return Policy：
Please check our Warranty, Service and Return Policy under ‘Contact Us’
SignCut will provide on site training for our machines at an additional cost to be determined on an individual basis. Signcut does not provide ongoing support for software after initial training, you must contact the software company.
We accept Cash (for pick up orders at the warehouse), Email Money Transfers (EMT), Bank Drafts, and Visa/Mastercard (4% processing fee will be added to total credit card invoices for CNC Router’s, Laser Engravers and any special orders). We also offer financing.